Data2Performance AG from Switzerland is committed to complying with the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679). Data2Performance has endorsed the “Contract for the Web” - an initiative led by Tim Berners-Lee.
Information Collection And Use
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this Privacy Statement. This Privacy Statement describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide—for example, when you visit any of our websites or contact us—and how we use, protect, and disclose that information.
This Privacy Statement does not apply to information collected on any third-party site or application (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from our websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or data collection, use and disclosure practices of those independent sites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of each site you visit.
Please read this Privacy Statement carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. By accessing or using any of our websites or services, you agree to this Privacy Statement. This Statement may change from time to time, and these changes may affect how we use the information described below, so please check the Privacy Statement periodically for updates.
Disclosure of your information
Protecting your personal information is important to us and we neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone. We may disclose or transfer personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Privacy Statement, including:
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Data2Performance assets, in which personal information held by Data2Performance about our websites’ users is among the assets transferred.
- To our subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business or collaborate with and who are bound by our Confidentiality Agreement to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes of providing services for or with us.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To protect the rights, property or security of Data2Performance, our employees, or users.
Onward transfer of your information
To facilitate our global operations, and in accordance with applicable laws, we may transfer your personal information to, and access your personal information from our corporate offices, subsidiaries, and affiliates in the various countries in which we operate.
Your personal data will not be transferred outside of Switzerland or the EU. To ensure this level of protection for your personal information, we may use a data transfer agreement with selected third-party recipients based on standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission or ensure that the transfer is to a jurisdiction that is the subject of an adequacy decision by the European Commission or to the US under the EU-US Privacy Shield framework. You may request additional information in this respect and obtain a copy of the relevant safeguard by exercising your rights as set out below.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with particular, personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally-identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Cookies and Usage Data
We may collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is active. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.